- Over 7 + years of Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT Systems, system integration principles, and associated change management best practices.
- Ability to provide project management support and manage the day-to-day vendor and contract activities to ensure desired outcomes
- Has an understanding of CMS’ Seven Standards and Conditions and the Medicaid program
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced moving constantly changing, deadline driven environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe software
- Skills in persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of test management principles and best practices
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org