Our client is seeking a consultant to act as Project Manager on multiple IT projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Project management skills.
– People skills.
– Strong background in project management in a healthcare insurance information technology environment.
– Project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation.
– Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to give presentations to executive management.
– Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Medicaid or Healthcare Delivery Systems
– Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
Project management certification from a recognized source is desirable.
– Assists with developing business requirements;
– Building a project plan and executing to that plan;
– Managing project risks and issues;
– Ensuring that all deliverables and activities are completed with high quality and in a timely fashion;
– Reporting on project status and strategies orally and in writing;
– Other related duties as assigned
The Project Manager will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work, in the compilation and management of information needed for project plans, portfolio/program plans, metrics, reports and project management documentation.
– Experience working with SharePoint and other typical project management tools, including Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, Word, Access and Excel
– Experience working with risk management, including risk triggers and managing risks to project plan tasks
– Ability to create and document key project management documents and artifacts
– Superb communications skills (written and oral)
– Effective listener
– Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations; ability to get people with competing, diverse interests to work together
– Experience in Medicaid or other healthcare claims system(s) IT projects preferred, but not mandatory
– Must be able to manage multiple high profile, high priority projects at one time
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org