DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our client is seeking a consultant to act as Project Manager on multiple projects.
– Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT and process program(s)
consisting of multiple projects.
– Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project
– Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the
needs of the business.
– Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate
program strategy, direction and changes.
– Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and
meeting the strategic and business requirements.
– Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
– Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for
utilizing IT and program-driven objectives to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
– Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and
– This is a single or multiple incumbent(s) position that typically exists in a small to medium size enterprise
with multiple project managers, project leaders and/or project support staff as direct reports.
– Identify and actively track risks for individual projects and across programs.
The Project Manager will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work, in the compilation and management of information needed for project plans, portfolio/program plans, metrics, reports and project management documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– 8 years or more in project management skills
– Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
– Project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation
– Experience working with risk management, including risk triggers and managing risks to project plan tasks
– Ability to create and document key project management documents and artifacts
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Experience managing both IT-related and process-related projects
– Medicaid or Healthcare Delivery Systems
– Business Analysis experience
– Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com