The Project Manager – Advanced, will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work, in the compilation and management of information needed for project plans, portfolio/program plans, metrics, reports and project management documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 5 years or more in project management skills
- 5 years project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation
- 5 years experience working with risk management, including risk triggers and managing risks to project plan tasks
- Ability to create and document key project management documents and artifacts
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Medicaid or Healthcare Delivery Systems
- Business Analysis experience
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification
- Bachelor s Degree or Higher
eSystems (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com