eSystems is seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates for a Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) implementation. Prospective candidates must have prior experience in Health and Human Services (HHS) domain with a Federal / State Government Agency, particularly in Child Welfare.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Has a deep understanding of Salesforce products, services, resources/skillsets and delivery methodologies.
- This resource is responsible for day-to-day management of tasks and project schedule.
- Broad-based familiarity with community-led, multi-cloud best practices, including community planning & strategy development, implementation/launch, driving user adoption and activation, and ongoing management of online communities to drive business outcomes.
- Monitor and maintain awareness of Salesforce platform releases and impacts on customers/projects.
- Understand customers’ business objectives, success measures or other key performance indicators (KPIs) and working across all competency teams to align efforts to deliver impactful, high quality solutions at assigned accounts.
- Work with the Project Executive/ Account manager to develop formal client solution-delivery related agreements (e.g. SOW’s, change orders) as needed.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytic skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration and customization of the Salesforce product in all declarative tasks.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform and various integration tools.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road map.
- The project manager is a full-time role dedicated to the project, requiring a person with a minimum of seven (7) years of product development and implementation experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience performing the role in the child welfare domain.
- Experience implementing Small, Medium and Enterprise scale Salesforce solutions
- Multiple Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer, Architect)
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of varying size.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferred.
- Experience with solutions leveraging web-based technologies, including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Community Cloud
- 5 – 7 years of Project Management experience using both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Nice to have PMP certification
- Familiarity with Vlocity tools and framework on Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com