eSystems is looking for a Project Manager with a minimum experience of 5 years in Project Management for a 12 month long position in Raleigh, NC
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Proven experience in delivering projects on-time, within budget, as designed, that meet the customer requirements.
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Well versed in delivery of IT projects from requirements, through design, build, test and train.
- Strong leadership on complex projects. Well-developed facilitation skills are required.
- Utilization of past experience in creative resolution of resource gaps, development of workarounds, and budget shortfalls.
- Consultative services that support the project team, sponsors and other stakeholders on the strategies for moving project forward.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly desired experience in financial systems implementation and/or workflow or case management systems implementation is preferred.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v. 3 methodologies is preferred
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org