- At least Six (6) years of experience in developing cloud based multiuser application with expertise in designing, building, testing and implementing IT application.
- Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
- At least three (3) years of experience in BI and Data Warehouse.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining dashboards and reports that turn raw data into easily digestible stories.
- Experienced in improving and enriching the existing reporting systems while working to extend the platforms by incorporating new data sources and requirements.
- Experienced in maintaining self-service data model and teach end-users across the organization how to create basic reports themselves.
- Needs to have experience designing BI solutions using Qlikview and QlikSense.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with issue resolution skills within open source products.
- AWS cloud based development experience.
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org