eSystems is seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates for a Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) implementation. Prospective candidates must have prior experience in Health and Human Services (HHS) domain with a Federal / State Government Agency, particularly in Child Welfare.
- Seasoned Test Leader with minimum 10 years’ experience where last 5 years have been in ensuring product quality assurance for Salesforce solutions.
- Minimum 4 years as a QA Manager
- Experience in eligibility systems such as Child Welfare and Medicaid and/or SNAP and/or TANF for state health and human services organizations
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- PMP preferred
- Develop and maintain a mutually agreed upon Project Test plan (resources, training schedule, documentation review, eligibility training, etc.).
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts for all test phases
- Review test cases and test results produced by testers
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in accordance with approved test plans and research unexpected results.
- Create test data required to perform testing.
- Execute Test Scripts.
- Execute Test batch jobs.
- Perform Application Interface/Integration testing.
- Perform functionality, usability, design and basic security testing on citizen portal.
- Perform web application testing on mobile devices.
- Perform 508 compliance testing.
- Create, update and Execute Test SQL queries (reporting Testing).
- Update Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Create, update and execute automated test scripts. Maintain UAT Regression script libraries.
- Document all test results in the appropriate format.
- Log all defects discovered during test executions.
- Provide recurring status updates on the status of Testing efforts for all releases in progress.
- Participate in deployments to perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop weekly status report and present to the team and executive management
- Participate in all scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Interpret state and federal policies as it relates to testing activates.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to Resolve conflicts and issues
- Ability to triage with other teams (business, SIT, and development) to resolve issues
- Manage a team of testers
- Develop schedule for testing activities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com