- At least 5 years of experience in developing cloud based multi user application with expertise in designing, building, testing and implementing IT application.
- Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in BI and Data Warehouse.
- Experience in developing and maintaining dashboards and reports that turn raw data into easily digestible stories by understanding business needs and translating into Qlik-based solutions.
- Experience in improving and enriching the existing reporting systems by extending the platforms by incorporating new data sources and requirements.
- Experience in creating & maintaining data model to support self-service reporting and trained end-users across the organization to use self-service reporting.
- Experienced in designing BI solutions using Qlik or Tableau or comparably portable solution.
- Experience with document template design will be preferred.
** Inperson Interview required in Linthicum,MD
- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with a project team. Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines. Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org