eSystems, Inc is seeking a motivated Salesforce Architect to join our Salesforce Practice. eSystems is a global implementation company that works with various commercial and public sector clients.
As the Salesforce Architect, you’ll be responsible for defining the overall architecture of Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business outcomes and processes. You’ll oversee the technical team members on a project and ensure the whole team has what they need to be successful from a technical perspective.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead eSystems Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architecture
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Identify risks on your projects and help implement a mitigation plan
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification.
- Utilize Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Proficiency in Salesforce. com development environment including Force. com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in application architecture with Salesforce Cloud development.
- Experience developing applications in other technologies, such as Java, or .Net
- Experience with doing Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Http, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Health cloud implementation experience preferred
- Experience with Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs will be a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org