You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead eSystems, Inc Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Support the development of conceptual, logical, physical, data and deployment architectures of solutions.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to functional designs, solution components and prototypes.
- This role involves hands-on coding, configuration and deployment effort. Use an effective balance of self and team delegation for code, test etc. to achieve goals.
- Provide support to pre-sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification.
- Works well with Project Management to support application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Perform code reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding standards are followed.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise during the project lifecycle.
- 8+ years of Salesforce implementation experience with overall IT experience of 10-12 years.
- Hands on with Salesforce configuration/coding along with integration using REST/SOAP.
- Minimum of one of the following Salesforce certification lines below –
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Service Cloud Consultant & Community Cloud Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant & Platform App Builder
- Certified Systems Architect
- Certified Applications Architect
- Expert in Data Modelling, Security Models of Salesforce, Integration Patterns and Data Migration strategies using Salesforce.
- Exposure to Einstein Analytics (or Tableau), MuleSoft and Heroku frameworks.
- Experience in Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions.
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design.
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management.
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant.
- Any experience with Health Cloud implementation experience.
- Any experience in Vlocity HHS framework on Salesforce.
- Any Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs
- Experience developing applications in other technologies, such as Java, or .Net
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com