eSystems, Inc is seeking a motivated Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce Practice. eSystems, Inc is a global implementation company that works with various commercial and public sector clients.
As the Sr. Salesforce Developer, you’ll be responsible for defining the technical solutions for Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business outcomes and processes. You’ll lead the technical team members on a project and ensure team is following best practices and come up with overall solution.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead eSystems Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architecture
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Perform code reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding standards
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification.
- Oversees application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to functional designs, solution components and prototypes.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce implementation experience.
- Experience developing applications in other technologies, such as Java, or .Net
- Hands on with salesforce configuration/coding along with integration using REST/SOAP
- Experience with doing Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Health cloud implementation experience preferred
- Experience with Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs will be a plus
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org