eSystems, Inc is seeking a motivated Salesforce Development Lead/Team Leader to join our Salesforce Practice. eSystems, Inc is a global implementation company that works with various State, Federal departments and private companies.
As the Development Lead you’ll be responsible for leading development teams and defining the technical solutions for Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business outcomes and processes. You’ll lead the technical team members on a project and ensure team is following best practices and come up with overall solution.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead eSystems, Inc Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Perform code reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding standards
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification.
- Oversees application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to functional designs, solution components and prototypes.
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce design & development implementation experience.
- 10+ years of total experience in IT projects.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Community portal, Health cloud implementation
- Experience developing applications in other technologies, such as Java, or .Net
- Hands on with salesforce configuration/coding along with integration using REST/SOAP
- Experience with doing Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
Nice to have:
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, Child Care).
- Experience in Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- Experience in CLM, CPQ, Healthcare apps integration on Salesforce
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com