This Resource plans, implements, upgrades, or monitors security measures for the protection of computer systems, computer networks and information; ensures appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital IT infrastructure; and responds to computer security incidents and breaches.
- Must have 10+ years of experience
- 3+ years’ experience in systems administration and engineering.
- Certification in IT or Security professions.
- Strong understanding of network protocols.
- Hands on experience with key security technologies including Firewalls, IDS, IPS, VPN, Remote Access Security Incident and Event Management, Vulnerability Management and Incident response.
- Experience in multiple software development languages and SDLC
- Ability to analyze organizational security posture and create strategic roadmaps.
- Proven experience in implementing security baselines on applications and OSs.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Experience in threat hunting and mitigations
- Independently research and analyze actionable cyber threats.
- Security certifications CISSP, CEH, GCIH or equivalent
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment.
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organization.
- Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions.
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, Uniform Resource Locator (URL) filtering, information security and virus protection.
- Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and/or Networks.
- Acquire and analyze digital evidence from a variety of workstation, server and mobile platforms.
· Minimum Resource Qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communications and ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical audiences.
Security certifications CISSP, CEH, GCIH or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com