Sr. Business Development / sales position in a fast-growing IT systems integration company. This position offers a Base Salary and Commissions, plus Benefits. Considerable upside in compensation for exceeding annual sales goals.
Involves solution sales of software application development and systems integration services to clients.
This is a “Hunter” role, not account management.
Mandatory Requirements Title Senior Business Development Executive
- Minimum of 10 years’ successful selling of professional services new business into Private sector and/or State and Local government in assigned territory.
- Must have solid network of clients and partners in assigned territory and proven ability to obtain key high-level appointments.
- Meet/exceed monthly/quarterly qualified leads quota to ensure pipeline objectives
- Experienced working with partners to acquire new business.
- Strong understanding of the project life cycle including quality programs and various SDLCs for project delivery.
- Organized with ability to multi-task and manage time adequately.
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach, combined with a knack for innovation and creativity.
- Ability to prioritize, organize effectively and handle multiple projects and tasks in a growth-oriented environment, remaining focused on achieving successful outcomes.
- Excellent proposal development and presentation skills.
- Open to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of case management platforms e.g. IBM Cúram, Case Commons, Salesforce, etc. is a plus.
- Three professional references, with one from a client, who can validate the above requirements.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com