Sr. Business Development / sales position in a fast-growing IT systems integration company. This position offers a Base Salary and Commissions, plus Benefits. Considerable upside in compensation for exceeding annual sales goals.
Involves solution sales of software application development and systems integration services to clients.
This is a “Hunter” role, not account management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ successful selling of professional services new business into Private sector and/or State and Local government in assigned territory.
- Must have solid network of clients and partners in assigned territory and proven ability to obtain key high-level appointments.
- Meet/exceed monthly/quarterly qualified leads quota to ensure pipeline objectives
- Experienced working with partners to acquire new business.
- Strong understanding of the project life cycle including quality programs and various SDLCs for project delivery.
- Organized with ability to multi-task and manage time adequately.
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach, combined with a knack for innovation and creativity.
- Ability to prioritize, organize effectively and handle multiple projects and tasks in a growth-oriented environment, remaining focused on achieving successful outcomes.
- Excellent proposal development and presentation skills.
- Open to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of case management platforms e.g. IBM Cúram, Case Commons, Salesforce, etc. is a plus.
- Three professional references, with one from a client, who can validate the above requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org