State and Local Government sales position in a fast-growing IT systems integration company. This position offers a Base Salary and Commissions, plus Benefits. Considerable upside in compensation for exceeding annual sales goals.
Involves solution sales of software application development and systems integration services (both COTS and custom solutions) to clients in the State and Local government sector.
Primary focus is Health & Human Services agencies, but expansion into others is planned. This is a “Hunter” role , not account management.
· Minimum of four years’ successful selling of professional services new business into State and Local government in assigned territory.
· Must have solid network of clients and partners in assigned territory and proven ability to obtain key high-level appointments.
· Experience selling IT solutions into Health & Human Services agencies with an established contact base of decision makers.
· Experienced working with partners to acquire new business.
· Knowledge of case management platforms e.g. IBM Cúram, Case Commons, Salesforce, etc. is a plus.
· Strong understanding of the project life cycle including quality programs and various SDLCs for project delivery.
· Organized with ability to multi-task and manage time adequately.
· Excellent proposal development and presentation skills.
· Open to travel extensively within assigned territory.
· U.S citizen or permanent Visa.
· Bachelor’s Degree; MBA is a plus.
· Three professional references, with one from a client, who can validate the above requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com