Required Experience / Qualifications:
– Minimum 8 years of Curam experience and Bachelor’s degree
– A thorough understanding of the objectives of Medicaid, SNAP, and TANF integrated eligibility systems
– A track record of successfully supporting complex development engagements for one or more state government clients with Department of Human Services.
– Experience understanding business requirements, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
– Expertise in working with, and/or managing, vendors, business, and technical teams
– Experience working with cross-functional project teams and key stakeholders to develop proper assumptions and to assure that initiatives are implemented
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong project management, organization, prioritization, follow-up, and escalation skills
– Experience advising on the development of test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements
– Experience with the review of project deliverables for completeness and quality, prior to acceptance, signoff, and closeout
– A good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and best practices
– Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org