- At least 8 years of experience in managing security of networks and systems in a large environment.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Symantec DLP deployment and management.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Enforce Policies and fine tuning.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Symantec DLP agents and agent server installation and configuration.
- Skilled in the installation and configuration of endpoint security tools such as antivirus, configuration management, and SIEM.
- Experience securing applications, data at rest and in transit, networks, TLS, SOA or API based integrations.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience maintaining security of applications and systems on a Cloud Platform such as AWS.
- Strong information security background in supporting enterprise security applications and services.
- Strong understanding of Cyber Security and associated domains.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems and Role Based Access Control.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org