- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 12 years of product administration experience in RHEL Linux based environment.
- At least 8 years of experience in administering cloud based multi- user environment with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
- At least 5 years of related experience as a Hadoop administrator with an expert level knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka, YARN, and ZooKeeper.
- Must have prior Hadoop cluster deployment experience in adding and removing nodes, troubleshooting failed jobs, configure and tune the clusters, monitor critical parts of the cluster.
- Hands-on experience with Cloudera, working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Competency in Red Hat Linux administration (security, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting and monitoring).
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com