At least five (5) years of experience in developing COBOL/DB2/CICS programs on IBM mainframes.
- JCL experience is a must.
- Easytrieve and Xpeditier experience is a must.
- Hands on experience / knowledge in one or more following areas is preferred:
- Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process and manage eligibility for multiple health and human services programs including SNAP, TCA, TDAP etc.
- Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, ACA & IES (between legacy & modernized).
- Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit recoupment and issuance of owed benefits.
- Familiarity with Medicaid (MA) policies involving HHS programs.
- Analyze complex legacy code / JCLs and document business logic, develop data flow diagrams, job dependency diagrams from legacy systems job scheduler.
- Translate legacy code and job flows into applications requirements to assist development of web-based solutions.
- Assist in identifying inter related business components and perform impact analysis.
- Assist in developing technical test specifications, test scenarios and assist test team in validating the test results
- Assist in testing by preparing test data, mock test files, and running test jobs in legacy systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or 5 years of equivalent and relevant experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org