eSystems is a global implementation company that works with various State, Federal agencies and Private companies.
We are looking for a senior agile developer, who will serve in a client-facing role for the implementation of a large IT integration project. Our ideal candidate has deep experience building enterprise software, and is committed to standing up a project as part of a diverse and high-performing team that includes client stakeholders, other software engineers, designers, QA testers, release managers, product managers, and infrastructure engineers.
The candidate will have a leadership role on an Agile high performance team involved in delivering major components of projects that caters to all human services. Ideal candidate needs to have an open mindset, exception appetite for cutting edge technological advances, enthusiastic about continuous learning and needs to have worked successfully in Agile teams. The role includes delivery and implementation of large scale state and local government projects.
– Provide technical leadership in the design, integration, implementation, and transition of enterprise human services system
– Flexible design architectural approach to deliver configurability along the data creation, integrations, workflows, notifications, and data persistence
– Understand and synthesize integration requirements, and develop recommendations based on business objectives, solution architecture and technical considerations
– Contribute to the development of functionality using state-of-the-art frameworks and tools
– Specify and troubleshoot API integrations in an ecosystem of multiple systems
– Work closely with client stakeholders, partners, product managers, creative designers, platform architect, and other software engineers
– Constantly learn and use leading-edge technologies
– Implement a system that will address the needs of HHS populations
– Contribute to the highest security, extensibility, reusability and testing standards in system architecture and software, interface, components, data structures, and algorithms specifications
Skills and Experience:
– You have at least 7+ years’ experience building enterprise loosely coupled cloud and SaaS solutions
– Experience building multi-tier web applications (Java preferred)
– Experience building microservices
– Experience utilizing OpenAPI standards to deliver all phases of RestFUL web services
– Experience with Amazon AWS, Ruby on Rails, Oracle, IBM DB2, Bootstrap
– Experience leading a major IT application implementation effort
– Ability to synthesize information to deliver optimal solutions and identify roadblocks
– Experience working with technical and operational management, and process owners
– Must have a strong background in software principles and techniques.
– Strong analytical and technical skills to identify critical issues, escalate them and drive them to resolution.
– Experience in an agile software development project
– Experience using a software version control system (e.g., Git) in a project
– Experience with IT security architecture and best practices
– Experience with software testing, including test planning, integration testing and load and performance testing
– Familiarity with an automated build and deploy pipeline
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org