eSystems, Inc is seeking a motivated Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce Practice. eSystems, Inc is a global implementation company that works with various State, Federal departments and private companies.
As the Developer you’ll be responsible for defining technical solutions for Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business outcomes and processes. You’ll provide technical guidance on Salesforce aspects from configuration to customization and third party integration to data conversion requirements and ensure team is following best practices. You will be responsible for the design and development of your assigned modules and ensure its compliance to the overall solution.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide both advise and hands-on contribution to design, development, and integration activities on Salesforce implementations.
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client s business requirements.
- Perform code peer-reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding standards.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise during the project lifecycle.
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification.
- Contribute to application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Design: Creates Personas, User Stories, Use Cases, Data design and Functional designs as input to design workshops on solution components and prototypes.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce design & development implementation experience.
- 6+ years of total experience in IT projects.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Community portal, Health cloud implementation.
- Experience developing applications in other technologies, such as Java, or .Net.
- Hands on with salesforce configuration/coding along with integration using REST/SOAP.
- Experience with doing Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions.
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design.
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management.
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant.
Brownie points for:
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred i.e. Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, Child Care.
- Experience in Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Experience in CLM, CPQ, Healthcare apps integration on Salesforce.
***eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.***
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org