This Resource plans, implements, upgrades, or monitors security measures for the protection of computer systems, computer networks and information; ensures appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital IT infrastructure; and responds to computer security incidents and breaches.
• Must have 10+ years’ experience.
• 1+ year of experience working in a cyber operations environment.
• Strong understanding of network and DB OSs.
• Understanding of security principles, techniques and protocols.
• Functional knowledge of windows server and desktop OSs and baselines.
• Strong understanding of mobile device security.
• Experience in interpreting vulnerability scans, threats and mitigations.
• Experience in multiple software development languages and SDLC.
• Ability to analyze organizational security posture and create strategic roadmaps.
• Experience in threat hunting and mitigations
• Independently research and analyze actionable cyber threats.
• Understand Security compliance requirements for the client
• Contribute towards security planning and security monitoring and to improve server and network efficiency.
• Manage and track full life cycle of Security related issues and perform due diligence on the issues.
• Analyze and document risk, descriptions, escalation to appropriate stakeholders, maintain ongoing status of the issues along with milestone dates and closure information.
• Analyze audit trails to identify and report related anomalies, issues or problems.
• Understand Security & Privacy policies as well as standards, guidelines and best practices for implementation, overall compliance and enforcement purposes.
• Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
• Participate in development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
• Perform duties to support security and privacy impact analysis as well as other Security related needs.
• Verify implementation of patches on IT system during system maintenance hours.
• Participate in system design, development, and implementation activities from Security perspective.
• Coordinate implementation of system security plans with the client personnel and outside vendors.
• Identify follow-up tasks resulting from areas, such as, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and policy changes.
• Identify, analyze and categorize issues that require escalation or require additional resources/technical assistance.
• Perform follow-up activities resulting from internal or external audits.
• Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes, and train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
• Support reporting manager in all the above activities as well as in duties as assigned.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
Security certifications CISSP, CEH, GCIH or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org