Our client is hiring a Senior SharePoint Developer or Administrator with experience and expertise in software development.
Expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas are mandatory:
– 4 years of professional experience as a SharePoint Developer or Administrator in the
analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
Expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas are desirable but not mandatory:
– Experience with SharePoint s application services framework including implementation,
configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
– Experience programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET. Experience with SharePoint Designer,
InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
– Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
– Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the
– Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL
Server Integration Services.
Additional Skills and Abilities
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline.
– Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
– Motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it
through to completion with minimal supervision.
– Has a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular
and clean code.
– Well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage
projects from concept to production.
– Able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily
readable end user documentation.
– Able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and
quickly adapt to change.
– Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and
productive work environment.
– Rely on project management experience and judgment to accomplish goals in a variety of
– Excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org