- Experience with Splunk, network security, system security, and supporting Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- At least 5 years of experience with Splunk on-premise and/or Splunk cloud (configurations, advanced configurations, implementations, upgrades, dashboarding, analytics, monitoring, alerting,).
- At least 3 years hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating information security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Antivirus.
- At least 3 years of Splunk ES or other SIEM solutions, experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining a fully operating SIEM solution.
- At least 3 years of experience in installing, configuring & administering Splunk Enterprise solution and Splunk Universal Forwarder, Splunk Heavy Forwarder in large distributed environment.
- Knowledge of AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com