– Provide security role provisioning to SharePoint sites, lists and libraries
– Create / Edit / Update forms
– Troubleshoot error messages
– Collaborate with the business unit to create data dashboards
– Provide Tier 2 support for end users
– Perform data management services
– Work with OTS to troubleshoot platform errors
– Create new sub-sites when requested by the business units
– Collaborate with OTS SharePoint Administrators, as needed.
Expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas are desirable but not mandatory:
– Experience working in the OCD-DRU SharePoint environment.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com