Our direct state government client is looking for a Senior Application Programmer with experience and expertise in web development with ASP.NET and SQL Server to occupy a Position of Senior Application Programmer
The scope of the proposed services will include the following:
– Designs, codes, compiles, tests, debugs and documents new and existing web applications, maintenance and support of existing application. Participates in all necessary team meetings and
design sessions in accordance with Scrum ceremonies.
– Provide technical knowledge transfer, training, documentation, mentorship and guidance to OTS and OJJ staff for all requested work.
– Monitor, review and audit performance of the OJJ Modernization software and make performance improvements.
5 years of expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas is mandatory:
– ASP.NET MVC
– Entity Framework
10+ years of expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas is desirable but not mandatory:
– Recent experience developing applications in MVC architecture using .Net Core 2.x or 3.x
– Developing interfaces with VueJS / Bootstrap
– ASP.NET MVC
– SQL Server (T-SQL)
– Scrum Methodology
– Distributed Design Systems (SOA/Microservices)
– DevOps Practices (CI/CD)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com