Our Direct client needs Senior Application Administrator with experience and expertise in IBM InfoSphere Administration.
– Perform direct daily support of the state’s Master Data Management component (IBM InfoSphere 11.6.x and related software, such as WebSphere (8.5.x.. [Referred to hereafter as MDM.]
– Analyze and plan MDM software maintenance, including patching and upgrading as needed.
– Perform and/or coordinate with state and third-party stakeholders planned maintenance of MDM software, including periodic patching and upgrading.
– Perform configuration of software to maintain existing or create new data staging and validation rules.
– Analyze and create written technical specifications for scaling of existing infrastructure to accommodate repositories.
– Train designated OTS staff how to perform advanced InfoSphere administration.
– Participate as InfoSphere technical expert in meetings with OTS, external agency, and thirdparty stakeholders as needed.
– Analyze and provide recommendations for improvements or enhancements to MDM infrastructure design.
Expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas are mandatory:
– Installation and administration of InfoSphere Information Server
Expertise and/or relevant experience in the following areas are desirable but not mandatory:
– Installation and administration of WebSphere
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org