The Senior Marketing and Sales Support Executive will drive the firm’s marketing activities and provide support to Sales on all direct sales opportunities, as required.
This position offers a competitive Base Salary along with opportunity for Performance Bonus, plus benefits.
This role should facilitate the growth and success of the company and, as we grow, may manage additional sales support or marketing personnel.
- Minimum of 5 years’ marketing and sales support activities in a professional services organization. Experience in Information Technology professional services preferred.
- Experience providing sales support or managing a sales support team for a dispersed sales team.
- Experience using a modern a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Experience organizing and coordinating conferences and trade shows.
- Ability to design and complete the production of sales collateral materials including sales sheets, conference hand-outs, brochures, presentations, White Papers and other such collateral.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a dispersed team.
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office tools and other software needed to produce high-quality marketing and sales materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized with ability to multi-task and manage time adequately.
- Ability to prioritize, organize effectively and handle multiple projects and tasks in a growth-oriented environment, remaining focused on achieving successful outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field; MBA is a plus.
- Three professional references, with one from a former employer, who can validate the above requirements.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com