Required skills (rank in order of importance):
- 10+ years of experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using .net architectures.
- 8+ years of experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture.
- 8+ years experience building windows/web-based software systems, utilizing n-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and at least two application, database, messaging or web server systems.
- Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the DSS and other state information technology staff.
Environments and tools
- MS SERVER 2012 R2 ENTERPRISE SERVER, IIS 8.5
- MS SQL 2012 R2 /2014 ENTERPRISE SERVER.
- TFS (TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER)
- MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 2010/2013/2015
- C#, .ASP.NET, .NET
- JAVA SCRIPT
- ENTITY FRAMEWORK 6 IS A PLUS
- ASP.NET MVC 3 OR HIGHER IS A PLUS
Preferred skills (rank in order of importance):
- Preference will be given to experience related to child welfare or human services system design and development and/or knowledge of the SACWIS/CCWIS requirements and objectives
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with the development team, project staff, and the user community.
- Strong project skills
- Experience with agile software development is a plus.
- Minimal management required
Required Education: BS OR ASSOCIATE DEGREE
*** C2C candidates will not be considered for this position****
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com