Our client is hiring a Sr System Analyst in Linthicum,MD. Candidates are required to attend an inperson Interview
- Working experience in supporting enterprise applications.
- At least 5 years of business process analysis, design, system implementations and change management.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in managing team and leadership skills for project implementation.
- Experience in defining and managing project scope to deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Experience in documenting system design and configuration.
- Experience working with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers to deliver enterprise solutions to business users.
- Experience with AWS cloud based development.
- Ability to prioritize and work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment.
- Work with Project Portfolio Management Tools or Enterprise Application (JIRA etc).
- Proficient in understanding business problems and develop artifacts such as system requirements and standard operating procedure documentation.
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).S
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org