- At least ten (10) years of experience in design, development, and implementation of a case management system to support child support programs, including case intake/registration, locate, paternity and support order establishment, enforcement, medical support establishment and enforcement, legal, financial, intergovernmental, case management, and case closure functions
- Experience as SME in State and/or federal Child Support Program regulations, laws, rules, policies and procedures.
- Experience working on child support related software projects in researching and developing process flows, data flows and interface flows.
- Experience with federal certification requirements and system specifications for Child Support.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of programming tools like C# or Java etc and Web Services development approach.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM based development
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Document the process and data flows for Case Intake, Intergovernmental, Paternity and Support Order Establishment, Medical Support Establishment and Enforcement, Enforcement, Financial, Locate, Case Management, Case Closure and Child Support Consumer and Worker modules.
- Interpret Federal OCSE certification requirements and system specifications, as well as generally understand federal regulations and state laws, regulations, policies and procedures, and court rules/procedures related to the child support program.
- Write, assist, develop, and review user stories in coordination with CSA Program Office business owners, product owners, and program liaisons to update the business and technical design documentations including functional scope changes.
- Develop test cases for sprint and stakeholder testing and perform user acceptance testing in coordination with CSA Program Office business owners, product owners, and program liaisons.
- Define configuration specifications by applying business requirements.
- Assist the CSA Program Office to identify, interpret and document child support program business and eligibility rules in accordance with state laws, regulations, policies and procedures, and court rules/procedures and OCSE federal regulations and certification requirements and system specifications.
- Document Interface guidance and specifications document for the Child Support Program.
- Create agendas, meeting minutes, reports and presentations outlining progress.
- Read and write pseudocode using Java programming language and framework.
- Communicate effectively with technical, non-technical team and CSA Program Office stakeholders.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org