System/Infrastructure Architect Resource
This Resource is responsible for developing architectural directions and documentation for systems and infrastructure. They build models and drive standards for IT systems.
Primary Resource Services
- Provides the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) expertise to drive documentation and artifacts.
- Advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
- Drives short- and long-term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
- Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and technology services management team.
- Conducts end-to-end technical plan design.
- Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs.
- Develops enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multivendor platforms.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in IT, computer science, or technology related field AND 10+ years of progressive experience in an advanced technical role.
- 5+ years of experience with large scale IT architecture projects.
- Cloud system architecture and implementation experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com