This Resource supports the day to day procedures, processes and operations of core IT systems. These systems include; Windows and Linux servers, Server provisioning for on-premise hypervisor and Azure cloud, File Servers, configuration management, Antimalware, and Office 365 (O365).
• 4+ years of experience in system administration and support in a server environment.
• 2+ year of experience with automation and scripting automated common tasks with bash, PowerShell, or similar language.
• 1+ year of experience administrating O365 and SharePoint Online.
• 2+ years of experience in system administration and support in a server environment.
• Experience with Hypervisor/Cloud system administration (VMware, Nutanix, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS etc.)
• Experience with automation and scripting automated common tasks with bash, PowerShell, or similar language.
• Experience with proactively solving complicated issues and problems by providing root cause and remediations independently.
Experience with Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD/ADFS administration.
Windows and Linux Server and System administration to include:
• Build and manage servers defined by standards and established procedures.
• Manage, deploy and document the deployment of applications
• Work with development team to define system needs.
• Assigns permissions to local servers and groups.
• Remediate and correct issues and problems.
Administrate and maintain the Azure commercial and government cloud to include:
• Server patching and application patching process.
• Domain Name System (DNS) and other supporting technology stacks.
• Azure user accounts and access.
• Scripting, runbooks and Arm templates.
Administrate and maintain Linux configuration management systems to include:
• Build security baselines based on Center for Internet Security (CIS) security information provided by Security team.
• Automate functional improvement and setup configurations.
• Verify operations and system health.
• Define and implement list of configurations that could improve the systems.
Administrate and maintain the Anti-malware systems in Azure and for Servers to include:
• Deploy and manage agents.
• Verify scanning is operational.
• Keep the system up to date and signature are being updated.
• Remediate and quarantine infected systems.
• Work with security teams around infections and risks.
Administrate and maintain the Hypervisor and hardware stack, to include:
• Build and deploy servers using defined procedures.
• Assist senior engineer with creating standards and best practices.
• Monitor system health.
• Assist with system upgrades.
• Communicate outages and impact to customers.
Administrate and maintain the O365 tenant:
o Follow established procedures to assign and manage resources. o Communicate outages and impact to customers.
o Apply security standards as directed by the System Engineer and Senior Systems Engineer.
o Make recommendations to other engineers for changes to existing scripting standards.
o Perform regular systems maintenance (updates, upgrades, security patches and hotfixes) on systems.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
• Associates degree in IT, computer science, or technology related field AND 2+ years of IT related industry experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org