Minimum of 4 years experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 2 years of Tableau experience.
1-3 years of relevant Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment
Expert knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
Familiarity with application-specific processes related to data management, SQL, SAAS, etc.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions within the Tableau platform.
- Must have data modeling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, data modeling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
- Experience with installation, configuration and support of Tableau Server and associated Tableau client products.
- Expertise in dashboard and report development using Tableau.
- Expertise with Tableau BI Product Suite as an administrator and developer.
- Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
- Ability to directly interact with key internal customers effectively
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org