- Minimum 5 years of experience as a UAT tester in public sector out of which at least two years as a team lead
- Minimum 3 years of experience in eligibility systems such as Medicaid, SNAP, TANF for state health and human services
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts for UAT,
- Review test cases and test results produced by testers
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in accordance with approved test plans and research unexpected results.
- Create test data required to perform UAT.
- Execute UAT Scripts.
- Execute UAT batch jobs.
- Perform Application Interface/Integration testing.
- Perform functionality, usability, design and basic security testing on citizen portal.
- Perform web application testing on mobile devices (State utilizes multiple browsers and devices, plus Crossbrowser, SoapUI).
- Perform 508 compliance testing (State utilizes JAWS).
- Create, update and Execute UAT SQL queries (reporting UAT).
- Update Requirements Traceability Matrix (JAMA).
- Create, update and execute automated test scripts. Maintain UAT Regression script libraries.
- Document all test results in the appropriate format (State utilizes JAMA).
- Log all defects discovered during UAT (State Utilizes JIRA).
- Provide recurring status updates on the status of UAT efforts for all releases in progress.
- Participate in deployments to perform User Acceptance Testing (May require after hours work).
- Participate in all scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Interpret state and federal policies as it relates to testing activates.
- Deliver and maintain a mutually agreed upon UAT project plan (resources, training schedule, documentation review, eligibility training).
- Resolve conflicts and issues
- Ability to triage with other teams (business, SIT, and development) to resolve issues
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org