User Acceptance Test (UAT) Analyst Resource
This Resource is responsible for developing test cases, ensuring tractability to User Story acceptance criteria, executing test plans, compiling test results, and providing support to other internal testers as needed.
Primary Resource Services
- Actively participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate Scrum Team in definition and creation of Epics, User Stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work with the Scrum Team to analyze test issues/defects.
- Develop test case scenarios from User Story acceptance criteria.
- Identify and communicate data requirements to be configured for test execution.
- Execute test cases and report test outcomes utilizing JIRA.
- Work with those across the business to assist testing efforts.
- Review System Integrator vendor system and integration test results.
- Mentor and train newer testers as needed.
- Participate and contribute in test plan meetings.
- Collaboration with WAHBE external partners, Vendors and System Integrator.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting IT system development.
- Designated SME in assigned area of responsibility.
- Assists WAHBE Business Analysts in troubleshooting issues and analyzing the root cause of defects.
- Leads testing activities – includes the understanding and communication of requirements to other testers and the review of created test cases and scripts.
- Experience with SDLC, waterfall and Agile system development.
- Knowledge of best practices for software testing methodology and techniques.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for testing software.
- Experience with JIRA and automated software test tracking tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex system functionality.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven, stressful project environment.
- Responsible for developing and executing test scripts, documents test results. Supports other WAHBE testers, as needed.
- Assists WAHBE Business Analysts in troubleshooting and analyzing production issues.
- Conducts additional testing activities including end-to-end, performance, and smoke-testing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org