- Develop test cases from business requirements, and test scripts for UAT
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in accordance with approved test plans and research unexpected results.
- Create test data required to perform UAT.
- Execute UAT Scripts.
- Execute UAT batch jobs.
- Perform Application Interface/Integration testing.
- Perform functionality, usability, design and basic security testing on citizen portal.
- Perform web application testing on mobile devices (Client utilizes multiple browsers and devices, plus Crossbrowser, SoapUI).
- Perform 508 compliance testing (Client utilizes JAWS).
- Create, update and Execute UAT SQL queries (reporting UAT).
- Update Requirements Traceability Matrix (Client utilizes JAMA).
- Create, update and execute automated test scripts. Maintain UAT Regression script libraries.
- Document all test results in the appropriate format ( Client utilizes JAMA).
- Log all defects discovered during UAT (Client Utilizes JIRA).
- Provide recurring status updates on the status of UAT efforts.
- Participate in deployments to perform User Acceptance Testing (May require after hours work).
- Participate in all scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Interpret state and federal policies as it relates to testing activates.
- Ability to triage with other teams (business, SIT, and development) to resolve issues.
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing Spanish and English
- Validate all Spanish notices and website design
- Minimum 3 years experience as a UAT tester in public sector preferred
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com