User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer Resource
This Resource is responsible for developing the UI/UX design and copy write for HPF web and mobile users based on user needs and communications/outreach strategies.
Primary Resource Services
- Translate data and user insights into interaction flows, design artifacts (wire frames, mockups, prototypes) and requirements for intuitive and functional web and mobile UIs.
- Assist in creating a product roadmap based on user research.
- Manage and support processes that maintain a cohesive UI design system and ensure consistent design and language is applied across HPF.
- Structure content, craft navigation and develop components that make information and digital interaction accessible, usable, and understandable.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
- Leads the solution of a product area (i.e. how to convince customers to buy).
- Develop the process for the team.
- Portfolio of work includes multiple shipped projects.
- Expert at interaction design.
- 5+ years demonstrable UI/UX design skills.
- Experience in user-centered design, web interaction design including an understanding of accessibility and responsive design.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods, specifically usability studies.
- Strong design portfolio of web and mobile wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Axure, Morae, or other wire framing tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all Levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients, vendors, diverse populations, stakeholder groups, partner agencies and customers.
- User Interface_User Experience_UI_UX_Designer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com