User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Researcher Resource
This Resource is responsible for research efforts with HPF web and mobile users and synthesizing findings to inform design and development.
Primary Resource Services
- Collaborate with business teams to strategize and prioritize discovery and user/usability research activities.
- Design and lead user/usability studies (create study plans, protocol and prototypes, recruit participants, moderate sessions, analyze and present findings, etc.)
- Effectively synthesize data, report and communicate findings and key insights to stakeholders.
- Translate data and user insights into interaction flows, design artifacts (wire frames, mockups, prototypes) and requirements for intuitive and functional web and mobile user interfaces.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in web-design, or related field AND 5+ years demonstrable UI/UX design skills (NOTE: Qualifying experience may substitute year for year for education.)
- Leads the research design solution (i.e. how to measure customer experience of applying for coverage).
- Develop the process for the team.
- Portfolio of work includes multiple shipped projects.
- Expert at user research.
- Experience in user-centered design, web interaction design including an understanding of accessibility and responsive design.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods, specifically usability studies.
- Strong design portfolio of web and mobile wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Axure, Morae, or other wire framing tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all Levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients, vendors, diverse populations, stakeholder groups, partner agencies and customers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com