- Five (5) years experience in lead Developer/Architect role working on iOS and Android mobile applications
- Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months using each of the following: Xamarin, .NET, Web API, SQL Database for mobile application development
- Proven experience as a lead developer/architect creating iOS and Android mobile applications with Xamarin, .NET, HTML, C#, XML, etc.
- Proven experience as a CSS expert.
- Proven experience in the designing of the architecture for a mobile application with a web API backend.
- Experience designing and developing application authorization and authentication (preferably with Azure AD B2C).
- Excellent knowledge of the relational databases and ability to develop complex SQL server stored procedures.
- Experience with mobile application deployment.
- Familiarity and experience working with TFS
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce web and mobile application designs
- Participate in the design of the architecture of the mobile application and overall solution.
- Assist in meeting state security standards
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate programming languages (including Xamarin and .Net) to develop iOS and Android mobile applications
- Develop efficient SQL stored procedures
- Ensure application conforms to accessibility standards and meets usability requirements through design, coding and testing
- Integrate individual software solutions with the existing case management system.
- Utilize TFS as an application lifecycle management system
- Conduct unit tests to ensure code produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Create supporting documents for design, mobile standards, test plans and other project related documents
- Provide knowledge transfer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org