Changing requirements, limited time, insufficient information, and multiple types of devices are all challenging factors for Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing. Also, the volume and orders of magnitude all increase dramatically in real-world vs. lab testing – a fact that experienced testers are fully aware of. Another potential issue is that old or outdated compilers may not even have the ability to be auto-tested, so this needs to be recognized and would require manual testing.
A technical partner that understands and knows how to overcome all these challenges is indispensable. eSystems has been providing Quality Assurance and Testing services for the past 17 years, with expertise in both manual and automated testing, as well as load and performance testing. Our QA & Testing professionals are trained and certified in all the relevant tools and technologies, which include:
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certifications
- American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) Certifications
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) Certification
- Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
- IBM Certified Specialist – Rational Quality Manager
eSystems’ QA and Testing engineers use a wide range of software tools, such as: